- Potting plants to give to dementia patients in a nursing home
- Using the quotes from Glimmerings of Hope for a potluck and devotional for the families of the junior youth
- Making craft gifts for junior youths' mothers
- Making puppy blankets for a pet rescue shelter
- Volunteering at local 10,000 Villages by unpacking incoming crafts and helping sell items at their fund-raiser
Friday, May 10, 2013
SED: Examples of junior youth on the move!
Carla shared these endeavors with us that were born out of junior youth spiritual empowerment activities. Each directly impact the larger community!